The Yosef head trademark communicates Appalachian school spirit. It is used on a wide range of informal print pieces, products, and Web applications.
Yosef head guidelines
- Do use for informal occasions. When a bolder, more informal look is desired, the Yosef head should be used, particularly by student groups and alumni organizations.
- Do apply the ® registered symbol. The Yosef head is a registered trademark. The ® symbol must be applied when printed on merchandise. It is a best practice to always include the registered symbol.
- Do keep the Yosef head aspect ratio. Lock the aspect ratio of the Yosef head trademark when resizing. It should never be stretched or distorted.
- Don't recreate the Yosef head. The Yosef head trademark must be reproduced from official artwork. You can't change any element proportions or color.
- Don't substitute or reverse the colors.
- Don't add elements to the Yosef head.
- Don't style the Yosef head. An outline, drop shadow, or bevel should not be used on the Yosef head trademark, and the perspective view should not be altered.
- Don't flip the orientation of the Yosef head. The Yosef head must always face left.
- Don't use the Yosef head on the official university letterhead or business card.